Using your Research Project: Annotated Bibliography Assignment and Research Project:Outline Assignment, you will work on the draft of a 10-12 page paper. The topic of the paperwill be selected by you and approved by the instructor. The paper must comply with theformatting and content instructions below.INSTRUCTIONSAt this point, you have selected your topic and it has been approved by the instructor. You are touse the references from the Research Project: Annotated Bibliography Assignment and thesections/topics from the Research Project: Outline Assignment to complete your ResearchProject: Draft Assignment. The draft paper should include the following:Format Minimum of 10-12 pages, double-spaced, not including title and reference pages Times New Roman, 12-point font (any of the fonts required for APA 7th edition) Left-justified only with 1 1/2 inch margins on the left side One-inch margins on the top, right, and bottom Current APA format (7th edition) Numbered pages Minimum of 10 scholarly articles from peer-reviewed journals. Must be less than 10years old (theses are the references used from for the Annotated Bibliography) Use block quotations for more than 40 words:o Single-spaced with a double space separating quoteso Indented 5 spaces from left margino No quotation marks Reference page in current APA format (7th edition) including active URL links (notincluded in page total) Double-space within the reference and single-space between referencesContent A title page that includes:o Running head and page number (right aligned) (Professional paper)o Course number and nameo Case nameo Your Nameo Date submittedo “Respectfully submitted to: (Instructor’s Name)” Abstract (left justified) Content of your topic and/or paper (review the associated grading rubric)o Concepts from the textbook that are related to your topic, including page numberswhere the concepts may be found. Credit will only be earned for conceptssupported by text page numbers (essentially, this is accomplished throughBUSI 505Page 2 of 2integration of the relevant course content using properly formatted, current APAcitations).o Use current APA in-text citations to credit sources listed in the reference list asneeded Conclusion ReferencesPlagiarismPlagiarism will not be tolerated. Plagiarism commonly occurs when the student utilizes anauthor’s words and does not properly attribute the source. All sources must be referenced. Do notcut and paste or copy unless you are directly quoting a reference. Purchasing papers of any formwill result in automatic failure for the course and a recommendation for expulsion.
Expert Solution Preview
The assignment requires students to work on the draft of a 10-12 page research paper. The topic of the paper should be selected by the student and approved by the instructor. The paper must follow specific formatting and content instructions.
– The paper should be a minimum of 10-12 pages long (not including title and reference pages).
– The paper should be double-spaced and written in Times New Roman, 12-point font (or any of the fonts required for APA 7th edition).
– The text should be left-justified, with 1 1/2 inch margins on the left side, and one-inch margins on the top, right, and bottom.
– The paper should follow the current APA format (7th edition) and have numbered pages.
– A minimum of 10 scholarly articles from peer-reviewed journals, published within the last 10 years, should be used as references (these must be the references used for the Annotated Bibliography assignment).
– Block quotations (more than 40 words) should be single-spaced with a double space separating quotes. They should be indented 5 spaces from the left margin and should not have quotation marks.
– The reference page should be in current APA format (7th edition) and include active URL links.
– Double-spacing should be used within the reference and single-spacing between references.
– The paper should include a title page with a running head and page number (right-aligned), course number and name, case name, student’s name, date submitted, and “Respectfully submitted to: (instructor’s name)”.
– An abstract should be included on the left side of the page.
– The content of the paper should cover the selected topic and concepts related to it from the textbook, including page numbers where these concepts can be found.
– Properly formatted, current APA citations should be used to credit sources listed in the reference list as needed.
– The paper should have a conclusion section and include a reference list.
– Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
– All sources must be properly referenced.
– Directly quoting a reference should be done with appropriate attribution.
– Any form of purchasing papers will result in automatic failure and a recommendation for expulsion.
Note: Please click on the provided link to access the full content.