Make sure you are using the template provided below to turn in your assessment. Include a title page, table of contents, introduction, headers for each section, and a reference page. The assessment should be a minimum of 4-5 pages. Remember the title page, table of contents and reference pages do not count toward the 4-5 page minimum.
A four-page minimum is to ensure you understand the topic fully and to receive full credit you must explain the criteria in the grading report in great detail.
Prepare a project scope document in which you:
- Describe the organization. Be sure you provide enough information to support the project scope.
- Describe the project and project goals.
- Explain the role of each of the main stakeholders in the project.
- Create a high-level requirements network diagram or map that shows geographic locations, organizational functional areas, and network connections between locations.
- Develop a project timeline/outline that aligns with the network engineering life cycle stages.
- Given the global nature of the organization, describe the international and cultural concerns that must be addressed.
The assessment you submit should be approximately 4–5 pages in length, including the diagram or map you create. Be sure your document is professionally written, free of errors, and that your citations and references follow APA guideline
I Will do the Network Diagram